Saturday, April 3, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge




From frequently perusing The Story Siren, I have come across the 2010 Debut Author Challenge and it has struck my fancy. Being the avid reader that I am, I finally thought that I should join this challenge and, while participating, come across some amazing new writers.

My only regret is that I’ve already read and reviewed Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and I can no longer submit that post to the challenge.

Still, I think that this is something spectacular to undertake and I know that it’s something that I’m going to enjoy. I’ve decided to keep track of how I’m personally doing in my side-bar with a list of the book that I have acquired that meet all stipulations that the challenge puts forth, as well as a little challenge button made by me to spur other people into checking it out.

So I guess this means ‘good luck’ to me and on to my next review.

No comments: