Friday, May 7, 2010

FP Friday - Model Turns Student




The Heaven I Found in Hell

Written by: AfterPartyFiasco

Rated: T

Summary: Alex is a Victoria’s Secret model that is forced to go to Boarding School, and being downright gorgeous, she can make any guy turn head over heels in love with her. But why is she having a hard time with her room mate's handsome brother?



If you’re looking for a good read that’s a bit unreal, this is the story for you. I enjoyed reading about things that will never really happen, but it was nice to submerge myself into a world that I could never truly be a part of.

The fashion that this story talks about actually taught me a lot and I learned a bit about high-end sports cars.

Before you get the wrong idea, honestly I did really like reading this and I have read it a couple of times. I thought that it was fun with flirty characters and a romantic plot line. I liked experiencing the turmoil with the characters as things went wrong, which they always do, of course.

So, if you’re looking for something that will allow you to submerge yourself into a modern-day fairy tale type story (as in classic fairy tale, not a reimagining of an old one or anything) then this is for you. Overall, I’m giving it a 6/10. Go check it out.



Image, as always, was taken from the internet (most likely flickr) and altered by me.

No comments: