Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted over at The Story Siren that is an amazing way to find out what new books are out there and explore books that you might never thought of reading.

This was a slow week for me… at least slow in my mind. I love to get new books and am a complete sucker when it comes to buying them.

So here’s what I got in my mailbox this week. What did you get in yours?




Storm Glass (Glass #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Sea Glass (Glass #2) by Maria V. Snyder
Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

5 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

OMG!!

I am obsessed with Catching Fire... well both book in the series! It is an amazing series!!=) Enjoy!!!

aloha.
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-17.html

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Ohh love the covers for Maria V. Snyder

Happy Reading

Kelly said...

Great books! Enjoy :)

Steph said...

The covers of Storm Glass and Sea Glass are beautiful. Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

You may not have gotten quantity but you certainly got quality. I thought all of these were excellent. Happy reading!