Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted over at The Story Siren where people can post their own IMM links and from that travel around and see what’s new/old/amazing on the book market.

This week was a big week of book buying since I was taking advantage of my discount at work before my last day and there were just so many good books at Chapters on the bargain shelf that I couldn’t help myself. Plus, I couldn’t just but the first Pretty Little Liars book, especially not when some of them were under $8.

So here’s what’s in my mailbox this week. What’s in yours?



Pretty Little Liars – Sara Shepard
Flawless – Sara Shepard
Perfect – Sara Shepard


Unbelievable – Sara Shepard
Wicked – Sara Shepard
Princess of the Midnight Ball – Jessica Day George


The Hunger Games – Suzanna Collins
Sweet Little Lies – Lauren Conrad
White Cat – Holly Black

No comments: