Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted over at The Story Siren by Kristi. It’s an amazing meme that offers the opportunity to surf around and find new blogs that also participate in it. Plus, it showcases some amazing books. So go check out her blog. You won't regret it.

So while driving from one side of the province to the other, I inevitably stopped at Chapters and picked up a few books while getting my Starbucks fix and choosing a birthday gift for my Little. Then while catching up with friends, we went to Chapters again.

One of my new books, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I already had a copy of that I got at Christmas, but it was the movie poster cover and I decided to get one of the non-movie poster ones and give the movie poster book to my Little for her birthday. Yes, I am that obsessed about my books that I would do that. But hey, it was still a brand new book never opened or read (yet), so I say no harm no foul.

So without further ado, here’s what in my mailbox this week.



Killer – Sara Shepard
Heartless – Sara Shepard


The Little Prince – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
A Lion Among Men – Gregory Maguire


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larsson




So this is what I got. What's in your mailbox?

9 comments:

prophecygirl said...

I've heard great things about the PLL series. I love the covers! Hope you like them :)

Kathy Martin said...

You got some interesting books this week. I still haven't read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I have it on my Kindle. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! The Little Prince! That's one of the most wonderful books ever.

Sarah said...

I've heard good things about the Pretty Little Liars series but I've not read any of the books yet. I have The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on my TBR pile, my other half read & really liked it. Hope you have a great week :o)

Gaby G said...

The Little Prince is one of my favorite books!!

Enjoy your reading :D

In My Mailbox

Alayne said...

I've had A Lion Among Men forever but haven't read it. And I'm jealous of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Unknown said...

You will have to tell me how you like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I have a review of Hex Hall up now.

Melissa said...

You got some great finds this week! I can't wait to start on the PLL series! I've heard good things about Gregory Maguire's books, as well ... maybe I should give them a try! :)

Rikki said...

The girl with the dragon tattoo has been sitting on my TBR pile for quite a while now. What intrigued me most about it is its original title which translates to "Men who hate women". I hope I'll get around to reading it soon.
Have a great day!