Saturday, May 1, 2010

In My Mailbox


This is a meme that is hosted by The Story Siren and I thought that I would join in on the mailbox sharing this week.

These are books that I have acquired over the last week and a bit, which is why there are so many. Plus, with my irewards card from Chapters and the discount that I get on work books, I process it as though I’m saving money when I buy books so it’s ok to buy a few… hence my ever-growing library.

Anyways, here they are.



If I Stay – Galye Forman
Perfect Chemistry – Simone Elkeles
Fallen – Lauren Kate



The Dead-Tossed Waves – Carrie Ryan
Kiss Me, Kill Me – Lauren Henderson
Kisses and Lies – Lauren Henderson



The Summer I Turned Pretty – Jenny Han
The Girl Who Played with Fire – Stieg Larson
Blue Bloods – Melissa De La Cruz

1 comment:

Swimmer said...

I loved Perfect Chemistry!