Thursday, May 20, 2010

Liars Liars Two


Flawless

Written by: Sara Shepard

Released: March 15, 2007 by HarperTeen


Summary: Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.
And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.



Oh my god, I just want to absorb these books through osmosis just so that I can know what is going on! This, being a good thing, just goes to show how much I am getting into the series. Seriously, though, I am so thankful that there is only going to be one more book released (after the rest that are out already) so that it’s not a repeat of the House of Night books where the end is nowhere in sight.

The development of the story, the thought that you might find out who A is only to, well, not, and the entire range of emotions that you go through while reading about the four girls… It’s insane.

I’m not really sure what I can say, more, about this book without giving anything away. I feel so sorry for each Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna but I can’t wait to see what hell A puts them though in the next book. This is a solid 8/10.

No comments: