Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Number Four


This week, I couldn’t choose just one book so I thought that I would do four.






Sell-out bu Ebony Joy Wilkins
July 2, 2010
This looks interesting, Period. I feel as though I would be able to relate to the main character and become more street-smart as I read the book.

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
August 3, 2010
Reminds me of the MaryJanice Davidson books a little from the description. Though while vampires are the hot commodity now, will they still be in August? My guess is probably since it will get stronger once Eclipse comes out.






Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber
July 6, 2010
I feel as though this could be set in almost any decade and I really an intrigued by the description.

The Candidates (Delacroix Academy, #1) by Inara Scott
August 24, 2010
The first thing that popped into my head was the Kelley Armstrong YA series The Darkest Powers. And then I thought of the Michael Grant Gone series. I really hope that this is original and that this was just a first impression that I will rethink once I read this book. This is also a debut author book.

1 comment:

Swimmer said...

I love this meme because it allows you to find so many great reads!