Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Number Six


So many books but so little time. Here are some books that I can’t wait to come out so that I can read and/or own. It seems as though zombies are going to be the next bog thing with books; movies did it a few years ago with 28 Days Later and the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I hope that the books are better and more amazing than either of those.


Feed – Mira Grant
May 1, 2010
This reminds me of 28 Weeks Later. I hope that it’s better.
Rot and Ruin – Jonathan Maberry
October 5, 2010
The cover of this is just so creepy and amazing with the eye just staring at you.


The Julian Game – Adele Griffin
August 26, 2010
Facebook used as something sinister?
The Replacement – Brenna Yovanoff
September 16, 2010
A Changeling story never seems to disappoint.

No comments: