Monday, August 9, 2010

Fat Camp is Cool

So, instead of featuring a movie review this week, I decided to go with a new TV show, specifically one that's based on a book that I really want to read.

ABC Family has really been pumping out the good and popular television shows lately - Greek, Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life of the American Teenager - and Huge is no exception. From the few episodes that I've been able to watch (I am so far behind in my TV shows) I am really enjoying the series and the entire concept behind it.

However, what I really enjoy about this show are the characters. Nikki Blonski who plays Willamina "Will" is perfect for both the comedic and serious parts of the main character role. She's able to capture the funny moments and yet make you cry at the deep ones. And she's not the only one. All of the actorsare so in-tuned with their characters and they really bring them to life on the small screen.

In short, this is an amazing show that's completely unlike anything else that's out there. I give is a 9/10.

1 comment:

Eli said...

I love Nikki Blonski. I'm really upset this series only got one season.