Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Number Fifteen

So, by the time that this posts (gotta love the scheduled posting option) I may have some of these books in my possession, which would completely break my book ban for the second week in a row but I'm calling a loophole with the fact that they're there and I need them to complete the series before I can start reading them. This way my sanity will be saved due to not having to scour the ends of the earth of copies of the next book that I need to read.

See? It's for my personal health and sanity that I discover where these books are hiding so that I can capture them and devour them.

Wow, that made me sound a little like Hannibal Lector...


Anyways, according to the Chapters website, The Dead of Night, Darkness be My Friend, and Burning for Revenge are all available... but their website is often misleading and annoying so we'll just have to see.

No comments: