Sunday, September 12, 2010

All I Can Say Is...

Thank you.

It has been exactly 6 months (give or take an hour) since I posted my very first review. A few days before that I launched this blog out into the vast space of the Internet and I haven't looked back since.

So I want to thank everyone who has read my blog and commented, not to mention took the time to click the 'Follow' button. You have no idea the amount of joy I get every time that I receive an e-mail telling me that someone commented on something that I wrote or every time that I log on to blogger and notice that I have a new follower.

1 comment:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

awe congrats on blogging for six months! I hope it's been as wonderful an experience for you as it has been for me. I love your blog, and here's to many more months and many more years!