Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

So, it's been just over a month since I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (a ridiculous pseudonym for the writing duo James Frey {author of A Million Little Pieces} and Jobie Hughes) hit the bookstore shelves and admittedly it's one of those books that looks really interesting and different and I would like to read it.

However, thanks to The Story Siren (Kristi) and her IMM vlog for this week, I have learned that this book is already being made into a movie. In fact, filming started in May - THREE MONTHS before the book was even released!

Why, Hollywood, why?

Anyways, I'll have to read this book and then watch the film when it's released in February of next year. Hopefully the movie will be good since Steven Spielberg is producing with Michael Bay(yuck). What's your take on all this?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just bought I am Number Four - it looks like a really good book! Hopefully with Steven Spielberg directing, it won't be too hokey. He usually goes a great job.