Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Discussion on Thursday - When "Celebrities" Strike

So, I've just discovered the amazingness of Perez for mobile, so I'm putting it to good use. However, that also means that I came across this little gem here -->

http://m.perezhilton.com/blog/132640/

Unfortunately, I haven't quite figured out how to properly display that sans full-link showing. But I'll fix it as soon as I have real internet and not just my phone.

Basically, Snookie from Jersey Shore - a show which I don't watch, so I have no idea what happens on it - is going to pen her own book. I'm thinking that its going to be like Nicole Ritchie's flop from a few years ago. Does anyone other than me remember it? I only know about it because I saw it on the bargain clearance shelf at Chapters...


Anyways, what's your take on celebrities writing books?

Personally, I think that if they have real talent they should go for it; but, sadly, not a lot of them do. I also think that many of them have ghost writers...


Let me know what your take on it all is!

No comments: