Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

As always, IMM credit goes to Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week I received some amazing stuff in my mailbox. I got, from the Good Golly Miss Holly ARC tour;

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
I can't wait to post my review for this book, but as a mini-review, it was great. The cover really captures what the book is about; especially poor Will.



Then I bought;

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
It was something like %25 off, so how could I pass it up? I still really need to read the first book though...


Then I went to two different libraries and got a whole bunch of books (listed below) but what I loved most about my library trip was that I got this amazing mini-series from the SciFi channel called Tin Man. The review will come on Monday, so stay tuned!

Runaway by Meg Cabot
Battle Dress by Amy Efaw
A Killing Frost by John Marsden (I almost screamed when I saw that these books were at the library!)
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George

Then there area  few others, but they're in my room and honestly I am so tired from work that I don't want to walk there and write down the titles down. --> This weekend was exhausting because it's a long weekend and we had a carnival, jam fest, concert, duck races, and so much more going on at work that I had to help plan and then execute. I think that I drank three coffees last night alone (which technically was tonight since it's only just after midnight).

So this is what I got in my mailbox this weekend; what's in yours?

19 comments:

Holly said...

The Ghost and the Goth looks awesome and is a book that I need to hurry up and read :)

H said...

Ghost and Goth seems quite hilarous. I'd love to read your review on that :)

Kari said...

Ah, I haven't read the Iron King yet, but I already can't wait to read the Iron Daughter! : ) Happy reading!

Briana said...

The Ghost and the Goth looks so good!
Hope you enjoy! :)

Briana
Bree's Books

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I have The Iron Daughter but havent read it yet but I will and I know I will Love it like Book One!!

As for the ghost and the goth I ordered it and hoping to get it soon!!=)

Happy Reading!
Here's My IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books

Belinda said...

The Ghost And The Goth looks like it'd be a great read. Hope you have fun reading it.
Here's my IMM

A Story Untold said...

Oh,we're in the same tour of The Ghost And The Goth :)
Iron Daughter is aweeeeeesome!!!!
Happy reading :)

Dazzling Mage said...

Great books this week! I'm really curious about The Ghost and the Goth!

Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter Chicks said...

I love the Tin Man show. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't read The Iron Daughter yet, but really want to. I think the cover is so pretty.

Nat said...

Great books---Ghost and the Goth and Iron Daughter were great --- enjoy!

Jessi E. said...

I've been wanting to read The Ghost and the Goth as well as the Iron books! They all look great!

Here’s my IMM

Super Librarian said...

I have read the Iron King but haven't picked up the Iron Daughter yet. I love the covers for those books! Happy reading :)

Corrine said...

Excellent books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all! :) Happy reading. :)

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Love your selection of books this week. Iron Daughter and Ghost and the Goth - both books I so want to read!

Chrystal said...

The Iron King and The Iron Daughter are both really good reads. :) Hope you like them as much as I did.

Found through IMM @ Story Siren

Amanda said...

Hi K! I just received the ARC of The Ghost and the Goth today; hopefully I will get around to reading it tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait to compare reviews! :)

Amanda said...

BTW, enjoy the John Marsden books! I just re-read the beginning of this series and finally got to finish it this year. It's amazing! You should look into The Ellie Chronicles too.