Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

IMM is a meme hosted over at The Story Siren by Kristi - it's a great way to discover new blogs that share your love of books.


Anyways, this week I was amazing and didn't buy anything! Ok, that's a lie, but I only bought a copy of L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad for a friend of mine, and it was from Value Village, so it completely doesn't count.

Other than that I got this list from the library;

Privlege - Kate Brian
Best Friends for Never - Lisi Harrison
Hacking Harvard - Robin Wasserman   --> I have read her books from the Skinned trilogy so I wanted to try this one out and see what her non-scifi writing was like.
The Six Rules of Maybe - Deb Caletti
Forget-Her-Nots - Amy Brecount White
Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves


Plus, since Gustav died on me I've been trying to restore my music library on Fritz, so I was incredibly surprised and excited when I found out that you can borrow CDs. So I got a few and I'm going to have to make sure to head back there soon and get more. They actually have a pretty good selection, which surprised the hell outta me.


So this is what I got in my mailbox this week. What's in yours?

5 comments:

H said...

I remember getting a piano classics CD once from the library, and it was quite amazing, with sounds of nature (which I would normally not like). I think it's a great idea to go back to look at what other CDs they carry. I also remember once I found some good movies to watch too, of course other times the DVDs were so scratched up that they wouldn't work.

I like getting books from the library, it means that I'll actually try to finish some of them :) I want to try reading some of my own books though.

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, I really want to read Six rules of Maybe. Love Deb Caletti. Great books this week! Enjoy. =)

A Story Untold said...

I absolutely looove Kate Brian but I haven't picked up the Privilege series yet.I must,soon!
Enjoy :)

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Dying to read your thoughts on Forget-Her-Nots. Have heard quite a bit about the book but so far haven't seen all that many reviews for it. Hope you enjoy your reads this week. Enjoy them - they sound fab!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Great library finds! Here is my IMM

Enjoy!
Missie, The Unread Reader