Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

IMM credit goes to the lovely Story Siren. I would add the link, but Internet is a major problem and I have to write this in Word as is while waiting for the page to load.



Anyways, this week in my mailbox I got a few things. Technically, I got six books… but since I’m not at home right now (rather, I’m not at my dad’s but I’m at my mum’s) I haven’t actually received two of them… But those two are:



Low Red Moon by An author who I can’t look up without being on this damn computer all night waiting for pages to load.

Halo by the same reason as above.



Then, from a trip into the nation’s capital and stops at Chapters and Costco, I snagged;

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

A Killing Frost by John Marsden – SQUEEE!!!! I am soooooo excited that I was able to find this book of the Tomorrow Series in Ottawa! Now I’m only missing book 6 from the series, which makes me a little sad.



Then I hit up the library and got;

Insatiable by Meg Cabot – I’m ¼ of the way through it and I’m enjoying it. It’s not as funny as her usual stuff, but it’s interesting and humorous enough.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater – I’ve finished reading this already, so stay tunes for a review.





Well, this is what I got in my mailbox this week. It would be nice if it had been Internet that worked or a laptop that’s compatible with dial-up, but, alas, that wasn’t to be. Look like I’ll be heading into town ASAP to steal internet from somewhere free.

What did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books

My IMMB is here

Jamie said...

I've been wanting to get Halo for a while! I find the cover to be so beautiful!

My IMM vlog