Friday, September 3, 2010

Online Fiction for Free!

So, last Saturday (which somehow seems so long ago) I received an e-mail from a reader (thank you Rachel, by the way!) that put me on to a different source for original online fiction.

A while back I featured A Drop of Romeo as one source that I had used, which was amazing, but Rachel was able to give me Project Fiction as well.

Now, I scoped this site out and it looks like it would be good to browse around. However, there are no summary's for the links, which makes it a little hard to decide what you might like to read, and some of the sites require an account with them. So, I would say that it would take a little time and patience, but at the same time there are archives for both fiction and poetry, which is nice.

In short, if you're strapped for cash and can't get to a library, you don't have to fear because there are some absolutely amazing works online for free!

No comments: