Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (27)

As always, the ever lovely Story Siren gets all credit for IMM and the phenomenon that it had become among the blogs.




Now, as for my IMM this week... as of right this minute it's very sparse (i.e. there's nothing).

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're Canadian and can get to a Chapters this weekend, there's a sale going on where you get 15% off everything in the store (I do believe) and since I'm so lucky, last weekend when I was there I got a flyer that lets me save 25%! So I'll be hitting that up later today and I'll post my findings after I get back home.

So stay tuned!


*** UPDATE!***

After an hour in Chapters - the lines were really long - I have come away with several books. So, this week in my mailbox I got;



Rampant by Diana Peterfreud
I am Number Four by Pittacue Lore
Virals by Kathy Reichs
The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
The Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman



And finally,
A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire


All in all, it was a great week. Let me know what you got in your mailbox - leave a comment below!

2 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

That's okay, maybe you'll get cought up on some reading this week! :)

Swimmer said...

I hate weeks where I see no new books fall into my hands!