Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cover Alert

With the movie set to come out in February and the first book already released, I'm already excited to read the second in the Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore.

The Power of Six is set to be published in June of next year and even as I'm currently reading I Am Number Four, I can't wait to see where this book series is going to go. Plus, my excitement just escalated since I stumbled across the potential cover for the second book.




Isn't it amazing? It keeps with the first but changes it quite nicely. I can't wait! What do you think?

2 comments:

Cass said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing! :) I've read it, and liked it. Can't wait to get back into it.

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Nice! I don't love it as much as the first, but it's good that it looks kinda similar. I can't wait to see the movie!