Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (37)

Go me! This week I staved off the addiction and I didn’t buy any books! The book ban was strong and definitely alive this week. But, thanks to netGalley, my appetite was sated because they have allowed me to read some amazing books.


And so, this week in my mailbox, I got;





Delirium by Lauren Oliver
One of the most sought-after books set for 2011 release? Yes, please and thank you!

Angelfire by Courtney Alison Moulton
2011 debut that I’ve heard great things about. I can’t wait to read it.

The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Another 2011 debut. This one sounds great.

Trickster’s Girl by Hilari Bell
I haven’t heard a lot about this one, but I’m looking forward to reading it.

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Same as above, but the summary intrigued me.

Feed by Mira Grant
I have looked all over the place for a hard copy of this book and I was so incredibly excited when I saw this on netGalley. Honestly, I squeed as I hit request and crossed my fingers.



So this is what was in my mailbox. Leave me a line and let me know what you got!





Disclaimer: IMM credit to The Story Siren.

3 comments:

Mystica said...

I can see you really love your books! enjoy the reading.

Anonymous said...

Nice haul there :D I didn't get on so well with Angelfire, but I know lots of bloggers loved it. Delirium is sooo good. Hope you enjoy them all.

Katie said...

Great Books this week! I loved Delirium and I'm about to read Angelfire!