Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (39)

See, I have to figure that I need a few beach reads for when I’m in Florida at the end of the month, so I justify this week’s purchase. I got;




Choker by Elizabeth Woods
It was 30% off at Wal-Mart. I couldn’t pass up that chance.



The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
I like her writing and this one looked really promising.

Then from netGalley I received;



Plan B by Charnan Simon (review)



In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane



Technically I also bought a few books by Cathy Glass, but they are for my mum, and books 1-4 and 6 in the House of Night series are on the bargain shelf at Chapters so I grabbed those for my cousin. Randomly, book 5 isn’t included in the bargain books...


Leave a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox or let me know if you’ve read these books and what you thought of them.

Happy reading, everyone!



Disclaimer: IMM goes to The Story Siren. I only participate on a weekly basis.

6 comments:

Corrine said...

Neat books this week! I hope you enjoy them all! I need to read Choker yet. Happy reading! :)

Mystica said...

I'd like to see what you think of Choker! enjoy your reading.

A Story Untold said...

The cover of The Splendor Falls is beautiful!
Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the price to come down a bit on Choker as it's still quite expensive over here. You did well to find it with 30% off.

I haven't come across The Splendor Falls before. I like the cover though. Hope you enjoy it.

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

Great books this week. Can't wait to see some of your reviews. New Follower.


Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

Bookingly Yours said...

wow great books, im your newest follower!