Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (40)

Well, it was a week of only buying one book! Go me! And I wouldn’t have bought anything, but I’ve been anticipating this book for a while. So, the book ban is going on, though not as strong as I would like it to be. Still, I’m getting better at not spending so much on books.



So, this week I bought from Chapters;


Skins by Ali Cronin
I can’t wait to find out what happened between series 3 and 4 since there was a lot left unsaid between the two.



Then I have for review;


My Favourite Band Does Not Exist by Robert T. Jeschonek
Goodreads doesn’t have much good to say about this one, but I can’t help but want to draw my own conclusions.

Queens of All the Earth by Hannah Sternberg (review)



So this is what was in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what you got in yours!



Disclaimer: IMM credit is not mine, I merely participate. All information can be found at The Story Siren.

5 comments:

Mystica said...

Enjoy your books. My mailbox is also up.

A Story Untold said...

I didn't like Skins Season 3 and 4 so much!1 and 2 were waaaay better!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Go you! I know, I must put myself on a book ban too. I have hundreds waiting for me to read.

The Book Angel said...

You know, everyone seems to be putting themselves on a book ban. I need to do that. Although I didn't really buy any books this week, when I do, I buy a ton! lol.

My IMM is:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/imm.html

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads! My Favourite Band Does Not Exist is definitely an intriguing title.
My IMM