Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (41)

This week I was incredibly good and didn’t buy anything! The book ban lasted an entire week without being breached at all, which is a fantastic thing in my books. I did, however, receive some e-books for review, so the week wasn’t barren of anything to read.


I received;



The Cellar by A.J. Whitten
This one sounds incredibly intriguing and a really interesting twist on Romeo and Juliet.
Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan
Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan
These two are the first two in a Twisted Tales series by the author. I’ve already read both and they are pretty neat, especially considering that they’re like your classic Choose Your Own Adventure books from several years ago. The reviews will be up soon if they haven’t been posted already.




Well, this is what was in my mailbox. Leave a line and let me know what you got this week!





Disclaimer: IMM is the brainchild of Kristi. Check out her amazing blog The Story Siren for more information.

4 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Looks like you got some very interesting books this week. Lots of retelling it sounds like, which I love. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

Mystica said...

The Cellar looks good!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! The Cellar looks fab. I have it accepted on Netgalley but I'm waiting to download until the Kindle button comes back.

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

These titles are all new to me. The Cellar looks great. I will definitely be looking for that one myself! You can find my IMM here if you'd like ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/