Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)

Well, I had a busy week but I’m allowing this fall from the book ban to happen all because I was on vacation in Florida (we went to see the last Discovery launch) and I didn’t really buy souvenirs.



The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

These two I was privileged enough to be able to read before now, but to have hard copies of my own is fantastic.



Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier

These were re-purchases for the first two and the recent release in paperback for the third. I hate it when I loan out books and they’re never returned...


Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson


The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Gone by Lisa McMann
Loser Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson



I couldn’t pass up some of these books because Borders was having a buy one – get one 50% off on select teen titles... which there were a few that I wanted. So if you’re in the area of one, check it out.

One thing that I noticed, though, was that some YA books in paperback were different sizes than the ones that I already own in the same series; The Iron Queen, Cybele’s Secret, and Kiss in the Dark are bigger than mine. Can anyone tell me if that’s normal or are paperbacks just coming out in slightly larger sizes? Oh well, I love them anyways.

So this is what I got in my mailbox this week, let me know what’s on your list!




Disclaimer: IMM is the brainchild of The Story Siren.

5 comments:

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy said...

Hi, great IMM this week :) I have many of your books in my pile of books to read and many in my "to get" list :)

Come visit me @ Fictional Fantasy!

Unknown said...

A fanstastic pile of books! They all look very interesting. I LOVED DELIRIUM :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Anonymous said...

I love the cover on Tigers Curse. It's just gorgeous!

I loved The Iron Witch and Delirium. I haven't read The Iron King series yet but they sounds really great.

Hope you enjoy your books this week.

Mystica said...

I do hope you enjoy the reading.

Alison Can Read said...

Fab reads! 13 Little Blue Envelopes is an interesting book and I really want to read Loser Queen.
My IMM