Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

Can you believe it? It’s only 4 weeks until I’ll be in NYC (or on a plane headed there) waiting to go to BEA 2011. I am so excited that I’m near bursting and I can’t wait to meet people who I only know through blogging. But until then, I’m just going to have to share what all was in my mailbox this week.


Unfortunately, I was lured by the bargain table at Chapters and by paperback releases... but I did get some awesome review titles from netGalley as well.


Bought;



I Know I am, But What are You? by Samantha Bee
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
Hollywood is like High School with Money by Zoey Dean



For Review;



The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban
In Trouble
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
The Clue in the Recycling Bin



I’m so excited to read all of these. One thing’s for sure – they’ll keep my mind busy for the next month so that I don’t go crazy with waiting.

Leave a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!

 
 

Disclaimer: IMM credit all goes back to The Story Siren. Check out her fantastic website for more information!
by Gertrude Chandler Warner (review)
by Ellen Levine

3 comments:

Brodie said...

Awesome books!I got The Girl in the Steel Corset aswell and am super excited to start reading it. I love the cover. I also want to read Spellbound! Sounds awesome.

I haven't ever read the Sookie Stackhouse - but the books and the show are so widely popular I feel I ought to give them a go. Hope you enjoy reading all these!

My first IMM

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look great! You know how I love a good bargain :)

Oh! I got The Girl in the Steel Corset too this week and totally forgot to put it on my IMM. I am so dopey sometimes. Spellbound looks good too. Hope you enjoy them all :)

Alison Can Read said...

Fab set! Hollywood is like High School with Money was a fun book.
My IMM