Saturday, May 21, 2011

BEA Week Begins!

Well, I am almost packed to leave tomorrow morning, all my info is printed off, and I’m going over and over my checklist just to make sure I don’t forget something – which I will. I always do.


I am so beyond excited for NYC and BEA. My schedule is vaguely planned out and I have my New York Book Week events that I want to go to, so all I need to do is get there!


If you’re going to BEA and happen to be in line with me, here’s a picture so that you can say ‘hi’. I may look zoned out (my mind has a habit of wandering away) at the time, but I really can’t wait to meet new people!

And if you’re staying at home this year doing Armchair BEA, have a great week! I can’t wait to catch up on all things blogger next week and read about how it went for everyone.

As for this blog, there isn’t anything planned to be posted, but if I’m able to get some Internet access at any point, I’ll try to post some BEA updates!

No comments: