Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wish List Wednesday - Number Fifty-One

I can’t believe that I haven’t featured this novel yet since I’ve been waiting for it ever since I first found out about it.


Beauty Queens

Written by: Libba Bray

Released: May 24, 2011 by Scholastic Press

Summary: From bestselling, Printz Award-winning author Libba Bray, the story of a plane of beauty pageant contestants that crashes on a desert island.

Teen beauty queens. A "Lost"-like island. Mysteries and dangers. No access to email. And the spirit of fierce, feral competition that lives underground in girls, a savage brutality that can only be revealed by a journey into the heart of non-exfoliated darkness. Oh, the horror, the horror! Only funnier. With evening gowns. And a body count.


It sounds amazing and I can’t wait to read it. I imagine that I’m going to be laughing so hard that I will cause a disturbance if in public.

No comments: