Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (54) - NYC and BEA Edition Part 2

Well, I’m thoroughly pleased with the US postal service. It took less than 5 business days for my packages to all come in (from the time each was sent). I was so excited (as the post office workers here can attest to) when each of my lovely book-stuffed packages came in. I even made them go through and find my package to process so that I could take it home as soon as I was told it was there waiting for pick-up. Luckily, the ladies from the post office love me just a little so they were more than happy to completely make my day and get me my books!


So, thanks to everyone from the post office I’m able to bring the final list of my BEA-NYC book haul!

In no particular order – with books ranging from the Teen Author Carnival, to The Strand, to BEA, signed or not – they are;



Twisted by Gena Showalter
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Liesel and Po by Lauren Oliver
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Crossed by Ally Condie
Daughter of Smoke and Bones Laini Taylor
Middle School, the Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
I’ll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Anne Brashares (in hardcover to match the rest that I have!)
The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers (because I’m an idiot and thought that I had bought Personal Demons on the firsttrip to The Strand)
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Huge by Sasha Paley
Ominous by Kate Brian
The Exile of Gigi Lane by Adrienne Maria Vrettos
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Uncommon Criminals CD by Ally Carter
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
The Chronicles of Harris Burdick by Chris VanAlsburg
Wisdom’s Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Between by Jessica Warman
Fracture by Megan Miranda
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Legend by Marie Lu
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Pure by Julianna Baggott
Aftertime by Sophie Littlefield
The Predicteds by Christine Siefert
His Last Duchess by Gabrielle Kimm
Blood on the Moon by Jennifer Knight



And so concludes my BEA-NYC adventure. All I can say is that I can’t wait to go back next year!




As always, visit The Story Siren for more IMM info. She has an amazing website!

8 comments:

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Whoa so many good books. I cant wait for Twisted, I read the first two at the start of the year and loved them.

Here's my IMM for the week

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

leisl and po is on my to read list! enjoy!

Here's my IMM

mfay2 said...

That's a lot of books. Enjoy Delirium!






My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtXCSa

Unknown said...

Wow AWESOME books you got at BEA i'm so jealous :p. I hope one day I can be at BEA but I live pretty far from NY :/ (France).

Wow Forever, The scorpio races, Jessica Rules the dark side ... I SO want to read those books !

I hope you'll enjoy them ! Happy reading :).
I'm a new follower by the way !

Alison Can Read said...

I love all the BEA mailboxes. So cool that you got Forever and Liesl & Po and Scorpio Races and more.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

I'm so jealous. You got so many great books! Wish I could have been there. Sigh. Maybe next year...

Unknown said...

I agree ! I just finished this week end Where she went and I loved it even more than If I stay !

Sonia said...

I love looking at people's 'BEA Books' posts. I'm so excited for all of you! Have fun with these :) There are definitely a bunch of books straight off my wish list on my list - happy reading!