Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (55)

Another week, another lovely batch of books! I know, I know, I already have so many on my TBR list, but I couldn’t help myself! Plus, I was able to get them all at work with my discount... so it was like saving money! So this week for IMM I have to share;




Abandon by Meg Cabot

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (see review here)
I got this one from netGalley and just had to have my own hard copy.

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
I just finished reading this one and it's amazing. Stay tuned for a review!



Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal
I can't wait to read this. I collect the Sweet Valley Twins books and I am curious to find out what happens later in life.

Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell



I’m beyond excited for these new additions to my TBR (long though it may be). Leave me a line and let me know what was in your mailbox this week!





For any and all information on IMM, visit The Story Siren.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Goddess Test looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Alexa said...

lol Beauty Queens looks so funny. I hope you enjoy the newest additions to your pile. Trust me the pile can never be big enough. My pile is 340 books long yet I still buy plenty of new ones each month
Happy Reading!

Mystica said...

Mixed bunch of books for you this week which is interesting as well. My mailbox is also up.

GatheringBooks said...

I was an avid follower of Sweet Valley High myself when I was a teenager. I've heard quite a lot of good reviews about Sweet Valley confidential - would be great to see your review before I purchase my own copy. Glad to have come upon your post thru the IMM round up.

Liz. R said...

I really liked Abandon, I hope you enjoy it too. Beauty Queens looks good too, really funny! Happy reading :).

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I really liked 'Abandon' & I can't wait to read 'Beauty Queens'. Enjoy! =)

Unknown said...

Love the titles you got!!! I really want to read Abandon!!! Enjoy your books! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts :D

Karis Jacobstein said...

Abandon was awesome!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-8.html