Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (56)

I was really good this week and only bought two books! And then I received some via netGalley and Simon and Schuster’s galley grab.


Bought



Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I know that I received an eARC of this novel, but it expired before I was able to actually read it and I've heard nothing but good things about it!

e-ARCs



Fury by Elizabeth Miles

Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard and Florence Lawson

Clean by Amy Reed



My eternal thanks to Simon and Schuster and Open Road Publishing for providing the e-galley’s. Leave me a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!



For more information on IMM, check out The Story Siren and her amazing website!

5 comments:

Mystica said...

My mailbox is getting late but it will get there eventually. Enjoy all your books.

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I've heard interesting things about Blood Red Road. I'm looking forward to your review.

This week was my very first IMM. Check it out.

http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Madigan Mirza said...

Love the cover for Fury, so much!
I'm a librarian, and thought for sure, with the movie coming out that Mr. Popper's Penguins would be jumping off the shelves. Sad to say, that hasn't been the case!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Fury and Blood Red Road.
My IMM

Karis Jacobstein said...

I got Blood Red Road too. Looks so good! Great IMM.

My IMM: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-9.html