Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (57)

Ahhhh... yep, this week I was a little bad and completely cashed in on the fact that Chapters was having a Buy 3 Get the 4th free event. I went a little crazy and have now self-imposed a book-buying ban. Of course, we’ll see how that goes.




So, this week in my mailbox I got;

Bought

Prophecy of the Sisters by (on clearance!)

Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George (paperback to match my other books by her)

The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (paperback to match the ARC of Nightshade that I got at BEA)

Cruel Love by Kate Brian

Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad (paperback to match the others)

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

NetGalley

Ward Against Death by Melanie Card


The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen

Ashes by Ilsa J. Black

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle

The Dead Kid Detective Agency by Evan Munday




See, crazy.

Anyway, this is what my IMM is this week! Leave me a message and let me know what you got!





As always, IMM props and information go to Kristi at The Story Siren. Check out her amazing website!

5 comments:

Lisa (starmetal_oak) said...

Yep, I totally go sucked into the sale as well! Here's mine:
http://www.thestorysiren.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-130.html

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I loved Demonglass and Personal Demons. Hope you do too.
My IMM

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Great mailbox this week. I wanted to get my hands on Ward Against Death but there were already too many requests when I found it. Happy reading.

Unknown said...

A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Mermaid
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

I still need to read Demonglass. I can't believe I haven't yet because I loved Hex Hall. I'm definitely curious to hear more about Ashes, so I hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!