Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

This is such an amazing idea for bloggers to come up with I’m speechless! I always have novels that I want to pass on to people and have no one to give them to other than my local library. But they also can’t take ARCs, so sometimes I just have them sitting on my shelf.


But now I’m going to be able to pass on amazing books to amazing bloggers! Plus, I always love sending people things in the mail... so it's like a double bonus.

For more information, click the link below.










Book Soulmates





Wishlist
I will accept new, used, ARCs, hardcover, paperback (unless otherwise specified), and/or whichever country release it is.


The Mermaid’s Mirror by L.K. Madigan
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
Loss - Jackie Morse Kessler
The Liar Society by Lisa Roecker
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Red Glove (hardcover) by Holly Black
Pretty Little Liars (hardcover) by Sara Shepard
Flawless (hardcover) by Sara Shepard
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Wildwing by Emily Whitman
Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Stolen Nights - Rebecca Maizel
Queen of Glass - Sarah J. Mass
Stork - Wendy Delsol



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to RAK! :D