Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This is the first week that I’ve participated even though I’ve seen a lot of other posts pop up every week for it. It seemed like fun, so I’m joining the meme train!
This week the topic is Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall. Now, just to clarify, I have a lot of books that I want to read this fall but these ones are calling just a little bit more for me to pick them up off the shelf!
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
2. Timeless by Gail Carriger
3. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty (plus the next three novels)
4. Sisters Red and Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
6. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
7. Crossed by Ally Condie
8. Curse of the Blue Tattoo by L.A. Meyer
Does as much as my TBR as humanly possible also count? I think that would take me way over 10. If not, those are my top books in no particular order!
For more information about this meme, visit The Broke and the Bookish. You might just want to join in too!