Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (83)



Hello all! I'm back and here's my month and a half build-up of books! Enjoy!










Books mentioned:

Timeless by Gail Carriger

Switched by Amanda Hocking

Torn by Amanda Hocking

Allegiance by Cayla Kluver

Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee

A Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee

The Traitor and the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee

I’m Not Her by Janet Gurtler

Vanish by Sophie Jordan

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Fever by Lauren DeStefano

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

Passion by Lauren Kate

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton

Insatiable by Meg Cabot

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer

All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

A Million Suns by Beth Revis

The West Highland White Terrier by Jill Arnel



So that's what I got in my mailbox this week! Leave me a line and let me know what you got in yours! Or just leave a line about the cuteness of Sophie... that works too! ;)



For more amazing IMM fun, visit The Story Siren!


Also, message me if you're interested in a trade for ARCs of Fever or A Million Suns.


Interviw with A.C. Gaughen about Scarlet - ps: it's amazing and you should read it

Reason behind my very long blogging break.

5 comments:

Mystica said...

Thats' not a mailbox. Its a whole shelf of books! enjoy them all.

Alison Can Read said...

Great week! I've always wanted to read YS Lee and Gail Carriger's books. Enjoy!
My IMM

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

So many awesome books! I've read Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder and I want to read Outside In and all her other series! I recently got Scarlet and I can't wait to read it. Happy reading and thanks so much for stopping by my IMM!

alittlebookish said...

Great IMM. Glad to see you back. You were missed. I just finished Pandemonium and All These Thing I've Done.. I also have Scarlet on hold at the library. I can't wait to read it. Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love everything by Maria V Snyder!!!!! You will LOVEEEE the series!!! WOW you've got a ton of great books this week! Enjoy