Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves from My Mailbox - 86

So I combined In My Mailbox with Stacking the Shelves - a new meme that a fellow Canadian blogger created. I want to support both so this is what I came up with!






Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands
Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
Wrecked by Anna Davies
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath by Helene Boudreau
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan

For In My Mailbox visit The Story Siren.
For Stacking the Shelves visit Tynga's Reviews.

Bloggers mentioned - Misty from The Book Rat

Plus, a HUGE thank you to Raincoast Books! You guys are amazing!!

I forgot to add the e-books that I got this week, so they'll be added next week!

No comments: